Didn't finish all items in sprint #2. Moving them over to #3.
We finished 80% of our tasks. Had more intervantions than "planned". Will allocate 20% more time for those in sprint #3.
Increase RAM on the servers and implement a minitor which restarts the servers in these cases
Summary & Decisions:
We restarted it manually
What led to this activity (optional):
Memory overload and server didn't restart automatically.
From 10am - 2pm PST
A user told us. We are fixing this asap because it's a key feature of us.
Users can now register on the web and get a direct link to the native iOS app on their phone due to being logged in with Facebook on both ends.
We will do this in the next sprint!
Users can now use multiple strings with spaces to find something like: "some things" will become "%some%things%" in the query string.
Search a decision until 1st April 2015.
It costs us $1k a month
One for iOS one for Android
This is our day baby!